We ask ourselves what it would look like if every American, regardless of their faith or worldview, was inspired and equipped to:
- Come together in a way that respects different religious identities?
- Build mutually inspiring relationships across differences?
- Engage in common action around issues of shared social concern?
Interfaith leaders – people with the vision, knowledge, and skills necessary to create the spaces and have the conversations so that people who orient around religion differently can have a common life together – are a key part of positively engaging with the growing diversity that characterizes our modern life.
Interfaith cooperation is the key to transforming this religiously diverse society into a more just, kind, and pluralistic nation. It’s why we are so passionate about the work we do, and why we are inviting you to support us financially through your sponsorship. WE NEED YOUR HELP.
Does this sound like an opportunity you or your company would support?
WE offer 5 levels of sponsorship:
- $5,000 – PLATINUM – full page ad in program, single PPT slide with your logo, logo with link to your website on our sponsor website page, 4 reserved tables=40 tickets (10 people per table)
- $2,500 – GOLD – 1/2 page ad in program, single PPT slide with your logo, logo with link to your website on our sponsor website page, 2 reserved tables=20 tickets (10 people per table)
- $1,500 – SILVER – 1/4 page ad in program, PPT slide with your logo with other donors of this level, logo with link to your website on our sponsor website page, open seating 15 tickets
- $1,000 – BRONZE – 1/4 page ad in program, PPT slide with your logo with other donors of this level, logo with link to your website on our sponsor website page, open seating 10 tickets
- $500 – FRIEND – name included in program list of sponsors, PPT slide with you rlogo with other donors of this level, name listed on our sponsor page on our website, 5 tickets with open seating
TO PURCHASE A SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE CLICK HERE or call Kathy at 816-916-0433.
In a society, often intolerant of cultural and religious diversity, we are committed to modeling spiritual and religious values, especially mutual respect and cooperation.
In the end, interfaith cooperation is a way of moving America closer to its ideals, but it is also an act of citizenship. When you work to bring people into relationships, even when forging that link is difficult, you actively strengthen the bonds that hold our society together. In divided times, that citizenship is more important than ever.
The Greater Kansas City Interfaith Council is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Your completed sponsorship form and/or ticket purchase receipt may be used for your year-end tax preparation. Please be aware that $36.00 per person represents the actual food cost for this event as allowable by law. For more information visit email TableOfFaiths@kcinterfaith.org.